Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yogurt Freeze!

Over the weekend I decided to try out a new recipe:

Nilla-Yogurt Freeze treats! They were so yummy that I ended up making them twice already! I adapted the recipe a bit to make it Weight Watchers friendly and to make it for multiple people!

This is what I used:
Ingredients:
32 Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers
1 cup thawed fat free cool whip whipped topping
2 containers (6 oz.) strawberry low-fat yogurt
Preparation:
PLACE 16 wafers in paper-lined muffin cups
MIX cool whip and yogurt
COVER the wafer with the yogurt mixture (I used an everyday kitchen spoon and added a heaping spoon full over each wafer- at the end I had a bit left, so I evenly added to each muffin cup until the mixture was gone) 

















TOP with remaining 16 wafers

















FREEZE 1 hour or until firm.
Super yummy and refreshing dessert! I suggest you try them! Feel free to change up the flavor of yogurt to get different results too!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment