Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Game Mania

If you missed my first Game Mania post you can view it here.

My friends and I LOVE games. If time and schedules allowed it, I'm sure we would game multiple times each week.

I mentioned in my first Game Mania post that I have a ton of games. To prove that point; I decided it was time to count and reorganize them. Guess what?!? I own ___ games! Can you believe it? I was a bit shocked to see the actual number. My dad mentioned that I should see if I could break a world record for the most games. Sadly, I don't think I will ever be the record holder. See why here.


This is one of my all time favorite card games...


Skip-bo is a very versatile game; you can play with groups of two or more, and you can vary the length of the game depending on how many cards are dealt. It's always a bit easier when you get skip-bo cards which you can use as a wild.

Skip-bo is a great, low cost game that game lovers of all ages will enjoy. Need a present for a stocking stuffer? Skip-bo might be the way to go!

Which do you tend to prefer...card games or board games?

2 comments:

  1. How many games do you have? The number is not in your post, and I need to know!

    And to answer your question: I love both card and board games, but I think that I end up loving board games more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I fail! I meant to count them last night and totally forgot! I guess I have to do that tonight! Sorry to keep everyone waiting! I guess everyone will have to deal with the anticipation! :)

      Delete