Friday, October 5, 2012

Bits and Pieces

I'm linking up with Erica for this weekly post on Fridays.

I've been following my friend Erica's blog for quite some time now. She has become my mentor to this new and crazy blog world as I try to find my way! I always loved her Friday posts listing her top five things, or bits and pieces from the week, so I thought I would follow suit!

1. Leaves changing colors














2. A nice hot shower; hopefully helping my headache :(




3. Going to visit my best friend Sara today!


4. Met with our reception venue to go over more details! (yay wedding!)
Portfolio Image

5. The little joys; a working light switch in my bedroom that you don't have to flip 5 times for it to work! (thanks Brent!)


2 comments:

  1. I love all those things too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! :) especially the light in the bedroom! You don't have to use magical words anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete