Wednesday, October 10, 2012

More Wedding Bliss

In my last wedding post I realized I forgot to include some details pertaining to my wedding.

More details:

Hair done by Amber at Focus Salon


Brainstorming still on ideas for table centerpieces.

Going dress shopping later this month at Becker's Bridal


Still working on invitations; although we might work with an etsy vendor to create our own :) Love etsy! Let me know if you are on etsy too; we can join circles!

I found a few fun card boxes on pinterest and had talked to Brent about making one. However I found this one over the weekend at Jo-ann's. It looks like it's the easier way to go. Brent will just be modifying it to fit our needs. (hopefully they have it here in Michigan since I saw it when I was in Indiana!)

















Decor is still up in the air. Will have more thoughts as it gets closer.

Photo Booth from Little Black Booth

My sister, Ariana and I tried them out at a bridal show I won tickets to a few weeks back.

We are still discussing options for the honeymoon :)

Anything I'm missing that you are curious to know about?











3 comments:

  1. groupon, dealchicken and living social have been having amazing deals for one week local-ish deals with $100 food gift card included. Florida has even been on there quite a bit. Some of them you have to do 7 total days in at least 2 different hotels. But it will be your honeymoon and fun to travel a little bit and see a different side of town now and again. I'll keep my eyes open for really good ones, but they all seem to be great right now anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if they don't have that box in Michigan I'll get it for you for sure and see you in a month to give it to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate it! Although I have a 50% off coupon here! lol :) I'll keep you posted once I make it to Jo-ann's. I have been checking those deal sites out for travel too. Sadly, most of them have travel by dates...and I guess next September is too far away!

      Delete