Sunday, October 21, 2012

Taco Soup

I first enjoyed this yummy taco soup at my Auntie Nell's house! It was soo good; and a very filling soup that is even edible for Weight Watchers. Thankfully Aunt Nell shared the recipe with me and I made it earlier this week.



Taco Soup
1 lb extra lean ground beef
1 onion, chopped
3 cans (15.5 oz) chili beans-undrained
1 can (14.5 oz) corn-undrained
1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
1 package taco seasoning
1 1/2 cups water

Brown beef and onions, drain. Add all remaining ingredients, stir, bring to boil, simmer on medium-low for 5 minutes.
Top with cheese and sour cream.

12 servings
1 cup per serving

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy and easy! I bet my kids will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will! It is super easy and great for all ages! Enjoy :)

      Delete