Thursday, January 10, 2013

Current "likes"

With facebook being so popular and included in everyday talk; I thought I should share some of the things I've currently been liking- related or unrelated to facebook.

Did you know that Goodwill has an online shopping site? They do! You can search for items at thrift store prices! Pay to have far away locations mail the item to you- or shop specifically in your local area and directly pick-up and save a few bucks on the mailing cost. I love the search feature on this. But like true thrift stores, you never know what you will stumble upon! Check out the site here!

Speaking of thrift stores; a local one in Muskegon, Hope Chest Thrift Store is having a sale tomorrow- 50% off your entire purchase! All profits from this store goes to raise awareness of human trafficking and restoring victims of sex trafficking in Michigan through The Hope Project. Since tomorrow is Human Trafficking Awareness Day- it's only fitting for them to bring more awareness by having a sale! And who doesn't love a good sale? Especially sales at thrift stores! Hope Chest is located at 185 W. Laketon. Check them out Friday between 10 am and 6 pm.

Online recipe blogs- LOVE 'em! They are my go to when I want to try something new. I'm especially fond of Skinnytaste! Gina's blog is awesome! She has a variety of recipes and for those people on WW, she even lists the point values on each recipe. So helpful!

I know all the rage is to play games on facebook. I admit that I do too, however my other game site that I love it Pogo. Pogo is an FREE online game site that allows you to play hundreds of games! There are sponsor adds in between games; otherwise you can pay a fee to become a subscriber, which allows you to play without ad interruption. I've had a few premium trials and I do admit it's nice to play without the ads. Either way; cool site with cool game options!

What are some sites that are on your favorites list? I would love to check out new websites!

No comments:

Post a Comment