Thursday, January 3, 2013

Countdown

It's 2013! yay! It's my wedding year! I'm so excited to become a wife! Brent and I have been working on all the details for the wedding celebration. And for the most part we are enjoying it!

We addressed more of our Save the Dates last night, purchased my wedding band last weekend and made a few appointments for my bridesmaids to try on some dresses! We will be visiting some bridal shops in Grand Rapids on the 19th. Hopefully we will have success!

I've been using Pinterest ideas here and there and have been putting them on my wedding board. I know there is no way that we will be able to use them all (from both a cost and time standpoint), but sometimes it's fun to look at ideas.

Now that the wedding year has arrived we need to meet with the florist, meet with the pastor, decide on invitations, pick out bridesmaid dresses, figure out tuxes, figure out room set-up, decide on food options and so much more! I'm sure there is so much more that isn't even included in my list too! Sounds like a lot, but I'm up to the challenge. Can't wait to hear the wedding bells!

Only 254 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment