Friday, January 25, 2013

Bits and Pieces

I admit that I didn't do the best at capturing Bits and Pieces from the week. West Michigan got hit pretty hard with snow this week- I was doing my best trying to stay warm, keep my car on the road and my driveway clear! I did manage to include a few...

New highlights! :) It's always great when you feel good about your hair! Love Amber at Focus Salon- you should check her out. You won't be disappointed!
Brent and I met the the pastor for our wedding last night. It was great to discuss happenings for the Big Day! This is a list of potential scripture readings and what version of wedding vows we want to use.
This is my cricut for scrapbooking...as most of you know I love to scrapbook. Camp Newaygo is having an event this weekend and they asked if I could cut some shapes out for them. I brought it to work today to do so. Can't complain- got to use my fun cricut on the clock! :)

Happy Friday everyone! Stay warm!

As always I'm linking up with Erica at Style of a Songbird- check her blog out!



2 comments: