Monday, January 21, 2013

Bits and Pieces


Friday usually marks my Bits and Pieces blog post. This weekend was so crazy busy, that I never had time to write, and post my bits and pieces from last week! So I'm doing so now. Better late than never; right?!?

Monday night's sky was so beautiful- I had to take some pictures. This is my favorite! I love sunsets!

Tuesday night was a pj's and slipper kind of night. I still managed to get some things accomplished around the house- comfort style!

A huge piece of this week was getting to a 40 pound weight loss. How exciting!!!

Friday I met with the wedding florist. This picture isn't specific to what we are doing; but wanted to capture the shape of the glass bowl to think of other options.

Happy Monday everyone! Stay warm!




No comments:

Post a Comment