Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wrapping!

So I admit that I'm a fan of Christmas. I'm the person that shops throughout the year to find the best gifts for others. I enjoy decorating my home; sending Christmas cards, baking Chrismtas cookies and viewing Christmas lights.

I admit that I wrap gifts early too!


(sorry it's a little fuzzy!)

I love to finish with all the hustle and bustle of shopping, wrapping and decorating long before the actual holiday. I believe I'm able to fully enjoy Christmas this way!

I still have a ton more to wrap...and a few things still to buy. Although since I'm 90% done with purchasing, I'm pretty happy!

What about you? What do you enjoy best about Christmas? Are you an early shopper, or are you looking foward to scoring Black Friday deals? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment