Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Decor!

This past weekend I worked towards wrapping a ton of Christmas presents...as well as putting up my tree!
I tried to take some close up pictures to show how many things are actually under the tree!

I will add some ribbon and bows to some of the gifts as well. Since I was wrapping so many things I thought I should wait and do that later. Sadly, this isn't even all of the gifts! I still have more to wrap! But I can't complain. Christmas is my favorite holiday, so I'll enjoy it! :)

I even found this fun wall cling last year. What do you think?
You can't see very well from the picture, but there are snowflakes above his head too. Super cute, right?!?

What do you love most about Christmas decorations? I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment