Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Details...

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I still don't think I've 100% recuperated from my busy weekend so I've been laying low.

This week has contained some preparations for my wedding! I always enjoy fun wedding details! My sister Gina and I visited a few stores on Monday afternoon in search of bridesmaid dresses. We found a few possibilities, but haven't made a final decision. I'd love to have some of the other ladies who are standing up with me try them on too! I think that would help the decision process. Gina had a favorite, and I did too (and they weren't the same favorite). Any predictions on who liked which one best? Keep in mind you are looking at the style; not the color!


If your vote mattered (which it might-it depends who you are!) which style would you vote for?

In other wedding news, I started addressing our save the dates! They won't be going out until 2013, but it's still pretty exciting! I also brought my gifts for the girls standing up with me! Yep, I'm a planner!


No comments:

Post a Comment