Monday, November 12, 2012

Full weekend!

This past weekend was super busy, super fun and super tiring for me!

To prove it, I slept until 9:30 this morning which is pretty much unheard of!

Saturday I had an all day scrapbooking fundraiser, Krop for Kids, to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Newaygo County and Camp Newaygo. This was the second run at it (the first one was in January) and both events were a success. A little lower turnout than in January- but still successful. We already have our 2013 dates set too. If you are a scrapbooker or stamper or crafter in general and would like to join us; let me know and I'll be sure to get you the information! Since the event itself runs for 12 hours, I easily worked over a 14 hour day!

Sunday I went to baby shower for my amazing friend Sara! It was great to see most of my college friends
and celebrate with Sara! They even had a fun candy bar set up!

How cute is that??? Overall it was a great day! I got to visit with friends and my Aunt wanted to come shopping so we got to chat during the entire car ride. I even got to visit with my cousin too.
I love my family and friends!

I hope you had a fun weekend too! I'm so thankful to be blessed with amazing people in my life.

Now I'm off to enjoy my day off! Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. It was wonderful to see you too!! And Aunt Nell! What a good surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete