Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happiness is...

Coming home to surprises...

I've been bugging Brent to put up this wine rack in the dining room; he finally did so as a surprise! Super happy about it

Hanging out with some awesome friends...

And playing disc golf- something we all love!

Although it got too dark out; we still managed to play 9 holes at Whitehall Township Disc Golf Course. It's a pretty awesome course. I can't wait to play the full 18! If you play disc golf too feel free to check out the courses I've played; I track them on my account at Disc Golf Course Review under the username lanns815.

Have a happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I love the wine rack! And yes...we do have to finish the whole course next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too! Yes, and hope for no snakes like in Fremont! :)

      Delete