Monday, September 24, 2012

My Lively Life

My life has been super lively lately! Lively in a good way- don't get me wrong! I thought a new blog might be a good way for me to inform others of what is happening too!

1. I got engaged this past June and have begun planning our wedding for September of 2013
2. I've started a healthier lifestyle- beginning by changing my eating habits- using the Weight Watchers program
3. I challenged myself to read 52 books before my weddding (exactly one calendar year)
4. Since Pinterest is all the craze, I've talked to some friends and we are starting DIY nights using ideas we see on Pinterest
5. My friends and I are game lovers and often host game nights.

This blog will include updates form all of these things...
  • what is happening in my wedding planning world
  • amazing Weight Watchers recipes that I've personally tried and loved!
  • my progress on the book challenge
  • what the DIY group is up to
  • favorite and new game highlights that you might want to try look into
At other points, I'm sure I'll share other stuff that I enjoy too--great bargains, scrapbooking/crafting inspiration, and more!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment