Thursday, September 27, 2012

Basement Overhaul!

Most people take a vacation day from work to relax, visit with family or friends, or go on a trip. Not me! Today I took a vacation day so I could get things done around my house! It seems as if I haven't been around much, or simply don't have the time to focus on the things that need to be completed. So today I did the dishes and the laundry; as well as the huge project of the basement!

I bought my house 4 years ago and it's still a work in progress! Now that the basement has been finished, and carpet has been added, I haven't spent the time to organize it to make it user friendly. Today I did just that! As an avid scrapbooker, I figured this would be the perfect place to get my scrapbook pages done. Check out the pictures of before and after! What an amazing change!!

My sister Rachel and I will be testing it out on Saturday as we complete a day of scrappin!

Look at this mess! (Before)


Yay! So happy with the new look! (After)
Now to move onto more projects...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful job! You definitely have more ambition and energy than I do. Looks like it is the perfect place for scrapbooking now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika! I don't think I would have been able to get it all done if I hadn't taken the day off. Good sense of accomplishment though!

      Delete