Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Books!



It has been awhile since I've updated you on my book challenge. Since I began this challenge on September 14, 2012 I have read 13 books.

This Friday marks 12 weeks. By this formula I'm currently one book ahead of my 52 book challenge.

I've enjoyed unwinding by reading, exploring new authors and listening to book suggestions from friends. I look foward to the next 39 books too!

Remember you can view all the books I've read by clicking on the Book Challenge tab above, or by clicking here.
Keep in mind, as always, I'm open to book suggestions!

Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Sweet Potato Queens' First Big-Ass Novel: Stuff We Didn't Actually Do, but Could Have, and May Yet."
    By. Jill Conner Browne

    So good and funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to check it out...and see if my library has it! :)

      Delete