Friday, December 21, 2012

Bits and Pieces

Happy Friday everyone! As always I'm linking up with Erica at Style of a Songbird for my Bits and Pieces. Enjoy!

Brent and I enjoyed a horse drawn carriage ride by attending an event at Camp Newaygo. The ride, although a bit cold, was awesome! I wished there would have been more Christmas lights for us to view- hopefully more will be out next year!


Kim and I tried to be shop keepers in Bethlehem. We made crowns; complete with jewels!

I had a work meeting in Detroit this week- due to this I got to visit my cousin Emily and her hubby Tom. Always great to see amazing family! I'm blessed that I'm not stuck in this on a daily basis. I love visiting big cities, but would not enjoy living in one! Crazy traffic! (a bit blurry, but you get the idea!)



We just got the awkward photos from our staff Christmas party- how funny! Enjoy!

 Last night at Roots we heard the Christmas story. I love the set-up!

Happy Friday everyone!













2 comments: