Monday, February 11, 2013

Scrapbooking!

Saturday I spent 12 hours of my day scrapbooking 28 pages! For those of you who know something about scrapbooking- this is a huge accomplishment! So much time and details go into completing a page! I sure was happy to get soooo much done! I managed to do some Christmas pages, some birthday parties, the U of M football game that Brent and I went to, and so much more! I wish I had the time to scrapbook regularly, but I do try to keep up with everything!

My friend Katie organized the event. It's a fundraiser for the Muskegon Waves Disabled Sports Team. The proceeds help the team travel to MSU for the Michigan Victory Games to compete. Double bonus- I get to do something I love (scrapbook) while supporting an amazing cause! It can't get much better than this!

Next month Kerri and I are signed up for a two day crop. I'm especially looking forward to this so I can get even more done! We are contemplating going to a weekend one (Friday-Sunday) in October. I figure this might allow me to get a good start on my wedding album! What do you think?

I better make sure I get some pictures printed for the next one! Although my upcoming weekends are pretty filled! I guess I better keep taking pictures too!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment