Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wedding Whoops!



I've been pretty good with the entire wedding planning bit. I've been organized and getting things done on my to-do list. Last night Brent and I finished our last pre-marital counseling at the church. Afterwards I was talking to Sara regarding our invitations. It dawned on me- that we need to order them ASAP! So my to-do list today includes calling the company and ensure the turn-around printing time still fits with our mailing timeline. The invites have been on my mind, I just never got around to the actual ordering. We are pretty excited about our choice though! I can't wait for our guests to see them too! Too fun! I would share here, but that would ruin the surprise, I guess you will just have to wait and see!

Do you ever find yourself forgetting to do important tasks? I hope it's nothing too important.

On other wedding details- we had our food tasting last week. It went great! We narrowed down our food choices and boy were they yummy! I can't wait for everyone else to enjoy the yummies too! This weekend I plan on figuring out reception centerpieces and searching for our unity candle for the ceremony. Who knows, maybe I'll work on other details too! Any suggestions are welcome!

Happy Wednesday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment